We provide Massage Therapy Services for private and corporate business clients in Central Florida.
Our massage therapy sessions are tailored to each client’s specific needs. We combine a variation of advanced techniques to address your body’s unique needs, allowing us to achieve the most effective treatments and results. Whether you are in pain or are recovering from an injury, or maybe your goal is to decrease stress and improve sleep. Perhaps you are sore and tight from working out or you want to feel more grounded and get your body back in balance. Our Massage Therapist will adjust the treatment to your individual need.
We specialize in Therapeutic Massage, Medical Massage, Advanced Sports Massage including Equestrian, Golf, Tennis, Crossfit, Runners and Cyclist Massage, Myofascial Release, Triggerpoint Massage, Relaxation Massage and Corporate On-Site Massage.
Our private client massage therapy services are provided in the comfort of your own home at the following locations:
Ocala, Gainesville, The Villages. We also provide sessions at our studio near downtown Ocala.
Our corporate client massage therapy services are provided on-site at the following locations:
Ocala, Gainesville, The Villages, Orlando, Tampa, Daytona Beach and Jacksonville.
We also offer on-site chair massages for private parties including birthdays, baby showers, bridal parties, bachelorette parties, girls night in, spa parties etc.
Deep Tissue Massage
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- More than half the body’s weight consists of muscle tissue.
- Tendons attach muscles to bones.
- Nerves connect muscles to the brain.
- For a muscle to move, the brain must send a signal through a nerve that is connected to the muscle, which then contracts and pulls the tendon, which in turn moves the bone.
- The body consists of a web of connective tissue that holds all the separate organs and parts of the body together.
- Our stressful lives and daily activities often cause poor posture, repetitive movements, and overused tendons and joints—this often leads to injury, and our bodies suffer greatly as a result.
- Experts estimate that about ninety percent of diseases are stress related. Stress causes many dysfunctions in the body and over time can manifest as a disease.
- This is where massage comes in handy!
- Massage employs several techniques to work on muscles, tendons, joints, and connective tissue. This helps lengthen and rejuvenate these systems.
Benefits of Massage:
Massage helps regulate the various systems of the body and can bring stress-related dysfunctions back in balance. Massage is not just a way to help us relax and rejuvenate, but is also a therapeutic treatment for diseases and injuries that plays a powerful part in preventative medicine. Massage therapy is most beneficial when engaged on a regular basis.
Certain massage techniques can help eliminate waste products from tissues, release endorphines, improve lymph edema and stimulate lymph flow, loosen adhesions of tissues, and help your body heal from injuries.
Effects of Massage Include:
- Improved circulation
- Improved endurance
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion which decreases risk of injury
- Decreased pain of various origins
- Decreased soreness and muscle ache
- Decreased muscle cramping and spasms
- Decreased post-workout recovery time
- Decreased post injury and post surgery adhesions, scar tissue and swelling
- Strengthened immune system
- Increased emotional well being, energy and better sleep quality